Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Beginning

This is my blog for the Big Battle Box Bash. If everyone else is making one...why not?

Having won the khador battlebox at floodmachine my choice in faction is already determined.
To begin with I'm going to stick the models in a bath of dettol to strip the paint as I won them painted and I'm not to keen on the plain red scheme, and it kind of feels like cheating not having to paint my mini's.

My current theme I have been using is a dirty bone and small amounts of red, Originally it's not what I wanted but I was to scared to paint crisp bright colors as my painting skills are quite low. So I decided to give it a shot and strip everything and start anew and hopefully I can get plenty of progress pics along the way.
I'm looking to get something a little more winter looking with whites, blues and probably something different to mix it up like some purple or turquoise.

I ordered the variant sculpt of sorcha for something a bit different, on the way with her is Man-o-War Drakhun and Kell Bailoch.

I will post a before pic tonight when i strip the mini's.

No comments:

Post a Comment